Thursday 24 March 2011




I seem to be going away and coming back all the time. Time is the operative word really, that and being organised. But now I am a free agent maybe I can make a better shot and running this blog regularly ..

if you have the time to look back you will see a chronology of recordings and they pretty much reflect who I am, what I am and where I have come from.

the same old rules apply it will be chaotic and random but the more I think about it a blog is more about yourself and shold pay little attention to somebodyelse's prescribed percption of what a blog should be . Certainly it is not , in my mind, a " got-out-of-bed-and-cleaned-my-teeth" diary.

1 comment:

fuse said...

if you are interested the past life is recorded at

http://fuse.easyjournal.com/

the "original "digital deviance"

but I warn you there is a lot of it :D)

fuse x